[Elfsea] Site Work Day

Donald Whitney dwhitney98 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 25 19:10:48 PDT 2011

My lovely wife and I may drop by if we're up to it. (We're going to my Uncle's 80th B-day, half an hour west of Waco).  I have a shiny new chainsaw sitting in the garage if someone knows how to use it.   Forgive me for not wanting to hand it to my six-week -old as a toy.  (Is six weeks old too young to be put to work?)

Thank you everyone for helping make Elfsea Defender a great event.

Silvius