[Elfsea] EXTERNAL: Re: Introduction

Dan Baker lordrhys at gmail.com
Wed May 18 07:21:36 PDT 2011

I can see your point.  I try and stay away from the term earn because it
makes it sound like a merit badge and that you are not a peer until you have
that  badge.  I say you are a peer when people see you as a peer, and the
title by that time  is secondary.   I have had numerous Laurels tell me they
see me as a peer, and that is the goal I am satisfied with.  I may
eventually gain the Title, but it is not something I strive for.  But I am
always willing to discuss a point.  I can most oft be found on the fencing
field or in the A&S classes.

-Capten Rhys