[Elfsea] Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 26 19:27:56 PDT 2011

ELFSEA;

My apologies for missing Moot.  I was doing a demo for a Cub Scout Pack.  I was
suppose to be at the beginning of the meeting so I could make Moot, but it did
not work out that way.

    I am happy to say we have a great facility for our Baronial College.  We
will be at Polytechnic United Methodist Church on the campus of Texas Wesleyan
University right here in Fort Worth.  We have a hall for Court, a large kitchen
and nine rooms for classes etc.  We also have lots of outdoor space for fighting
classes.  There is over 100 parking spaces close-by.  What more could we ask
for?  Oh yeah food.  We will have a sideboard prepared by Duke Gunthar, and
rumor has it that it will be free.  There are two places to eat on campus.  One
is burgers, pizza, chicken wings, cold sandwhiches the usual.  The other is a
cafeteria buffet with omelets, casserole, at least one entree, two veggies, and
salads all for $6.50.  I will have an actual menu the day of the College.  There
is also a Subway about 300 yards from the church.

    All that being said, I still need your help.  We have 20 classes at this
time.  That is not enough.  Please volunteer to share your knowledge and
expertise.  If you are new to teaching these will be fairly small classes
compared to Kingdom College, a great place to start.  We also need more
volunteers for gate duty, set-up and pack-up, please, makes life easier for
everybody.

    If you have any questions please let me know.  For those of you who have
already volunteered thank you very much.

In Service
Don Sebastian Frobishire
Baronial College Event Steward