[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 26 17:29:49 PDT 2011

The Arlington Library Demo is nearly here...

This year's demo is scheduled for Saturday October 29th from 12:00 - 5:00

We can start the setup between 10:30 and 11:00

There is space inside for arts and sciences displays and demonstrations
There is space outside for fighting and demonstrations

We need displays of all types and as the World History classes will be somewhere in the Middle Ages
or Renaissance we may draw some students so anyone with great patter is twice welcome!

Questions may be directed to al AERYN (alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com)