[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Ameline DuBois Ameline at generich.com
Tue Sep 20 15:06:51 PDT 2011

Don Sebastian,

I would love to teach a class or two at the college.

Beads or casting might not do well because of open flame. I would be
happy to teach but the fire hazard can be an issue. You could find out
from the site.

4 to 6 people 90 min or more time intensive and fewer students. $8.00 I
could teach more people with other classes.

Sari dress to Italian dress 8 to 10 people one hour $2.00 for hand out
and I could have a few sari ready to buy.

German Cranach or camp frau dress 8 to 10 people one hour $2.00 for hand
out

Bayou Tapestry  Lay-work embroidery 8 to 10 people one hour $5.00 for
hand out and kit to do a project

Viking apron dress 8 to 10 people one hour $2.00 for hand out

Simple early turn shoes 5 to 7 people one hour $2.00 for hand out

Others I have not taught with hand out but I would work one up are

Inkle weaving

Felting

Fabric buttons

SCA documentation and  how to do it

I do not know what people might like to learn what do you think people
would like to learn?

Ameline,

817-447-3636

817-709-9900