[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 21 22:06:31 PDT 2011

Your Excellency;

I spoke with one of the head art professors today about torch work.  She
informed me that they do not do any of that here.  That said I agree let's not
push our luck.  As for your extensive list of talents I do not know where to
begin.  I have had no specific requests.  Please pick two to teach that you
like, if I get a request that falls within your expertise I will let you know.

Thank you
Sebastian