[Elfsea] Boy Scout Demo

Tamara Carlton tamara at carltons.net
Fri Oct 12 09:36:08 PDT 2012

Replied privately

  _____

From: elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:elfsea-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Liz Wilson
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2012 10:06 AM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Boy Scout Demo

Greetings!  Duncan de Bard and I are interested in participating in the
Elfsea Boy Scout demo and

the meal plan, but would be daytrippers (we don't live far from the site,
being in

Flower Mound).  Our girls will not be available (they have a GS camping trip
that weekend).

Obviously one of us needs to go to Moot to pay for meals and get wristbands,

but who should we contact for more information?

 He would like to set up a demo of lampwork there. We could probably come
the night

before to set up and have dinner, depending on the time.

Christianna inghean Fearghus