[Elfsea] Library Demo Thanks

Sandra Geil alexsandraeryn at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 16:30:50 PDT 2012

I would like to thank everyone who came out to the Arlington Library Demo!

Quite a few members of the public stopped in to visit and ask questions.

The martial display was quite popular (one pair each Chivalric and Rapier)

The display of Elizabethan theater food was a show stopper.

The beautiful textiles of Lady Robin and the ever growing display of weapons belonging to Don Alaric were welcome returns of perennial favorites.

Please consider joining us when we do this again next year!

al AERYN