[Elfsea] moot attendance

Kit Vandaveer kit0744 at live.com
Fri Oct 19 07:45:21 PDT 2012

To one and all,

There is another reason (perhaps the most important one) to attend moot.  It
also tends to be the most often ignored by a large majority of our populace.

Moot gives us the best opportunity to greet and welcome guests.  However,
most of us tend to avoid this by remaining in our clicks while gossiping,
BS-ing or otherwise pretending to take care of 'business' while our guests
quietly leave with little or no feeling of good will. We ALL should make our
guests feel like they have found a new family, a place where they are
welcome and can become an important addition to our group.

WE ALL NEED TO DO BETTER.

YIS,

Ivan von du Bierbuk