[Elfsea] Thursday's Open House

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 15:48:19 PDT 2012

Thursday's Open House has a Theme... Show Your Pride!

We are going to start getting ready for the Boy Scout Demo! Elsbeth has requested banners for this demo. Banners she will get!  I thought we would start with 15 cotton banners on Thursday.

The project will be making blue, yellow and white 3 foot square banners. They will have ties and help liven up the our area.  These banners will be used for more than just the demo though. They will be lining the drive of the Elfsea Defender site next spring.

So this coming Thursday from 6pm - 9pm be ready to sew!  Bring your scissors, sewing machine, and pride. We will have a full pot of beans and hot cornbread to eat.

5701 Blueridge Dr, FTW.

Lady Katrine la Escolpiera

Sent from my iPhone