[Elfsea] Submissions for Elfsea Tidings

Chronicler of Elfsea chronicler at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Oct 8 04:36:41 PDT 2012

Greetings Elfsea!

I wanted to remind everyone to start getting those submission ready to send
in.  The deadline is October 22nd by the end of Moot.  Each of the
submissions must have corresponding release attached; direct links to those
releases are below.

With this said, we will be have a new Chronicler for the December issue.
 Because this is suppose to be the new officer's "premier" issue, please
think about how you can help that issue be amazing. It is the holiday issue
and your submissions for everything Yule would be appreciated.

--
*In Service, *
*Ldy Katrine la Esclopiera,*

Fillable Model Release