[Elfsea] Food at the demo

Tamara Carlton tamara at carltons.net
Fri Sep 7 11:28:23 PDT 2012

Friends!

I am planning a menu that should run a cost of $20 per person.  This will be
Friday night travelers fare, and Saturday Breakfast, lunch and Dinner.  If
you are interested in having an easier demo not worrying about your next
meal, please let me know, along with food issues I will need to consider.  I
cannot plan a final menu until I have numbers and information from you.

Caitrina

PS: I will have coffee. :-)

  _____