[Elfsea] Steppes A&S meeting next Thursday

Michelle Dodd lygabrielerdb at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 22:07:49 PDT 2012

Thursday, September 13, 2012       7:00pm until 9:00pmGloria Dei Lutheran Church 1333 Beltline Road Garland, Texas 75040-3267This is at the intersection of Beltline & N. Garland Rd. There is a large sign for a car wash. Parking is at the back of the church.
This is a monthly meeting, held the second Thursday of each month, for sharing in our interests in the arts and sciences. There are several tables, so bring a project if you have something you want to work on.
There will be a class on making Ricota cheese.I will have a class on making 'tree of life' pendants for any interested. (donations for materials would be welcome)
Don't forget that donations for the air-conditioning are also welcome.
I hope to see you all there.
Gabriele
Steppes MoAS
Glaslyn Keeper of the Flame
The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are allowed to remain children all our lives. (Albert Einstein)