[Elfsea] Help I need to find the owners

Genevieve de Lironcourt ladygenevieve at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 19:08:34 PDT 2013

I think the scissors may be mine.  I tried to email privately but the
message keeps saying undeliverable to your account.  If you email me
privately, I'd be happy to give you a description and can make arrangements
to pick them up.

Regards,
Geneveive

On Thu, Apr 11, 2013 at 8:17 PM, Texas Treasures <Texast at oldstyle.net>wrote:

>   Greetings to all who attended Elfsea Defender 2013 last weekend,
>
> I still have a few lost & founds – mostly founds.
>
> Found---
>
> A pair of glasses found at Gate.
>
> A small cloth case with a small pair of scissors inside.
>
> What looks to be a large leather mug with something hanging from the
> handle.We may be adding to this list as we get unpacked.
>
> Please email me if you think one of these items belong to you or if you
> have lost or found something.
>
> In your service,
>
> Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire
>
> Event Steward
>
> texast at oldstyle.net

The key to immortality is first living a life worth remembering--- Bruce Lee

A human being is primarily a bag for putting food into---George Orwell