[Elfsea] Thank You for Sideboard Assistance

Joe Pelfrey joepelfrey at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 18 17:44:20 PDT 2013

Greetings!

Thank you for all of the kind words yesterday towards the sideboard for Baronial College.  It was a pleasure to serve the Barony.  I want to publicly thank all of those good gentles who helped me put this together:

My lovely wife, Cassandra, and eager son, Paul Gerard
My sister, Margaret, and niece Evelyn
The very dependable, Franklin, who always looks for areas to help
Our new honorable lady, Cait
Two very lovely ladies that I just met yesterday, Joni and Dolce
As always, much appreciation for my knight, Sir Arthur
There were a blur of happy, smiling faces that just appeared when it came time to serve the food and keep the table.  I apologize for not tracking all of these good folks.  Please know that you have my thanks.

I'll leave things to Caelin and Alianorra for the desserts associated with Master Sebastian's vigil.  The food was wonderful and it was a pleasure to work with them.

William