[Elfsea] (no subject)

Lisa York roseamelot at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 07:10:23 PST 2013

Greeting,

As promised here's a list of what's being brought to our December populace
meeting. If you have yet to sing up to bring something and would like to,
please contact me at

roseamelot at gmail.com

- His Excellency Alejandro will provide the meat dishes of ham and turkey.

Sides
Green bean casserole
Sweet potatoes
Peas
Buns / mini loaves

Desserts
Shortbread

As you can see we are still in need of a few sides dishes, desserts, paper
plates and utensils. If you are unsure on what to bring you may contact me
for ideas ;)

In Service,

Amelot