[Elfsea] (no subject)

Lisa York roseamelot at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 05:24:27 PST 2013

Greetings from Countess Amelot,

At the last Elfsea populace meeting, I volunteered to coordinate the
potluck.  Baron Alejandro will provide the meat dishes  - a turkey and a
ham. So that we don't end up with ten fruit cakes, I would like to ask for
some to bring side dishes for the turkey and ham.  And I would like for
others to bring desserts.  We will also need paper plates and utensils.  To
start, I volunteer to bring a side dish - a green bean casserole.  Please
include with each dish you bring a list of ingredients to put next to your
dish.

Please contact me privately with what dish you wish to bring, to roseamelot
at gmail dot com.  I will post frequently what is being brought and what is
still needed.

I am looking forward to seeing everyone at the party.  As His Excellency
has already posted, please wear garb since Baron Alejandro will be holding
court.

Warm wishes,
Amelot