[Elfsea] Thank you

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Dec 12 19:25:32 PST 2013

Greetings to all,

As feast steward for Dragonsfire Tor Yule Revel Feast that was canceled last weekend due to this freezing cold weather, I would like to thank all those great people who helped and those who would have had a part in the preparation and presentation of the Feast.  Even though the event was canceled a lot of work went into the planning and preparation for this event.  I would like to thank Kandi, my co-steward, Lady Vittoria, and Lady Lauretta.  Lady Diana, Elmer, Lord Eghon, and Lady Janie, and Lady Desiree’, and Lord Guyon for their help with the planning.  Lady Caitrina, Lord Caelin, and Lord William for their valued advice.  I would like to thank Lady Aaliz for granting me to opportunity to be of service to the Canton.

No, Diana we did not move far enough south.

In your service,

Lord Franklin