[Elfsea] Where in the known world is Francen?

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Thu Dec 12 20:10:22 PST 2013

Sir Alejandro Ramirez Mendoza, Baron of Elfsea,

My Cousin Francen has fled towards the lands to the east using this ice storm to cover his tracks.  I understand he has friends in the Kingdom of Trimaris and they may grant him sanctuary there.  Even though you made it clear that he and his kind will not be tolerated here in the Barony of Elfsea, I fear someday he may return.  Its too bad he escaped his awaiting fate at Yule.

In your service,
Lord Franklin Whitenhale of Cheshire