[Elfsea] Once More, with Feeling! (More Banner Painting)

Jhan Knebel rixende at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 07:55:27 PST 2013

It was so fun let's try it again!

Wednesday and Thursday evening (Feb 20, 21) we will be working on more
banners for Elfsea! House opens at 6:30, work until we are done or tired.

I know this conflicts with other Baronial activities, so if you are
committed to them or just prefer them, no worries!

Masion de la Torche (Sior Tomas and Baroness Rixende's home)
2017 Chattanooga Dr
Bedford, TX 76022

FB messages get to me almost as fast as Text messages, so feel free to
contact me if you have questions or get lost.

--
Baroness Rixende de Rouen, CIM, CSM
Quidam audit valde, facit valde
rixende at gmail.com