[Elfsea] Once More, with Feeling! (More Banner Painting)

Ren Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:06:30 PST 2013

This Thursday is going to be painting the Portcullis, Keystone, and the Champion scrolls. We need all the help we can get. Therefore, I won't be able to attend.

Our house will be open as usual at 6:00pm for those who want to help with the painting of the scrolls. There is only seven more Thursdays to complete these twenty scrolls.

Thank you Baroness Rixende for the gusto you are mustering for the pennants.

Katrine.

Sent from my iPhone