[Elfsea] Royal Lancer

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 4 14:36:42 PST 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Elfsea from Alejandro y Amalia

Elfsea has a strong tradition of hosting Kingdom events. We have had two successful Coronations in recent past, in addition to various Crown Tournaments.

We ask you, the populace of Elfsea, if the Barony would be willing to host Royal Lancer at Elfsea Defender. We had not realized that bids are due at the end of January when we thought to wait until after the holidays to ask this question.

Please feel free to reply to ourselves (baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org and baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org) in addition to HL Elspeth (seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org). You can also reply to this missive.

Happy New Year,
Alejandro y Amalia
Barón y Baronesa