[Elfsea] Elfsea 25th Year and Investiture

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 21 14:45:20 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea,

As we enter fall tournament season, we are
reminded that the grand event celebrating Elfsea's 25th year as a Barony
 is fast approaching.

There is much planned for this day:  An Investiture for our New
Baron and Baroness!  The chance to become Elfsea's next champion in
Rapier, Chivalric and Archery.  An opportunity to meet many of the
Former Baron and Baronesses of Elfsea.  A baronial history display, and
many more events.

We have been lucky to have the following people step up to coordinate these many events:

Elfsea 25th Year Celebration

April 4-6, 2014

Friday 12:00 (noon) – Sunday 4:00 pm

Sid Richardson Boy Scout Camp

Co-Steward – HL Elspeth de Stervlen

Co-Steward – Countess Elizabeth Seale

Keystone – Master Caelin on Andrade

Land coordinator – (Elspeth and Elizabeth) Lord Guyon Dupre

Gate Coordinator – M'Lady Aine inghean Aodha

Feast – Lord William Palfrey

C & I coordinator – Mistress Druinne de  Salesberie

Food/tavern coordinator -  Duke Gunthar Jonsson

            Travelers Fare Friday night

Merchant coordinator -

Blacksmith coordinator –

Brewing competition coordinator – M'Lord Vittorio

Artisan contests coordinator – Lady Elizabethe di Salisbiry

History coordinator – Mistress Xene Theriane

Royal Liaison – Countess Amelot

Decorations -

Staff/Camp Mom - Lady Caitrina inghean Mhurchadha

Youth combat – HL Germanicus de Atlan

Thrown Weapon Coordinator -

Set up/Tear down/shed load - (Needs to be available thursday to get the stuff to the site)

Souvenir stand – Master Caelin will do this as a vendor

As you can see, there are a few coordinator positions open.  If you see something you would like to do, please contact us.

If coordinating is not for you, there are still many, MANY, places
you can volunteer: Gate, set up/ tear down, gate, heralding, maybe
kitchen help...did we mention GATE?

Honestly, this is a huge event, with many important celebrations
happening.  It will take much of the Barony of Elfsea to put this on, to
 make it the very special weekend it can be, to be FUN!  For the
volunteers, with the help of Lady Caitrina, all of you will be watered,
have snack food, and a place to kick up your feet for a spell!!!  And
the after party ( shortly thereafter) will be the thank you event of the
 year!  Come out, volunteer, have a great time, and celebrate our Grand
Barony's 25th Birthday!

The contacts for each area are listed above.  If each coordinator
would answer this with their contact information, that would be
helpful.

There will be much more info coming out! The website should be live
soon, and the ads in the Black Star will out, as well.... Let the fun
begin!!

In Service,

Countess Elizabeth Seale and

HL Elspeth de Stervlen