[Elfsea] Arlington Library Demo

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Oct 22 06:48:03 PDT 2013

Greetings Elfsea, from Sir Alejandro

Elfsea has a strong tradition of supporting our community and aiding the Arlington Library by participating in their Medieval Arts Festival.  I hope many of you will be able to come out and present a good face for Elfsea.

I, on the other hand, will not be able to attend.  I have some familial commitments that will take me out of town for the whole weekend.

Please know that I appreciate all the hard work done around the Barony – from hosting events, regular practices and A&S evenings, and conducting demos to spread the good word about Elfsea, Ansteorra, and the Society.

Alejandro
Barón