[Elfsea] Populace Meeting

Sebastian sebastianf at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 29 20:17:11 PDT 2014

To add to this missive;

We are now asking for bids for Elfsea Baronial College, to be held 23 August, 2014.

The Heralds Office is now open, if you are interested in becoming our Baronial Herald please let us know.  If you have questions regarding the office, please ask.

Populace for May will be at the new library in Bedford at 2424 Forest Ridge Rd just past Bedford Rd, on the 19th which is the third Monday (the 4th is Memorial Day and the library is closed) at 7:00pm.

YIS
Sebastian
Seneschal