[Elfsea] Populace Meeting

dbradleywright dbradleywright at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 07:26:16 PDT 2014

     I also brought up the Gear It Forward plan, designed to get more of our heavy and light fighters armored and ready to start fighting faster.  The way that you can help is to donate gear that is not currently in use.  We don't need financial limitations to be a reason for a member not to be able to fight if they want to.  The donated gear will be the property of The Barony of Elfsea, and handed out to those who show an interest in fighting.  The agreement is that if they discontinue fighting, the gear will be returned.

I will do everything possible to be at Sunday Practice to collect donations, although we are also celebrating my son's birthday that day.

If you need to contact me, you may do so at -
dbradleywright at gmail.com
On Facebook as Brad Wright
Cell (817) 881-5008

Thank you in advance,