[Elfsea] Populace Meeting

Seneschal of Elfsea seneschal at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Fri Apr 25 00:35:41 PDT 2014

Greetings One and All;

     This is a friendly reminder that our Populace Meeting for the month of
April will be on 28 April 2014 at 7:00pm at the Coors Hospitality Room.
     This  will be our last meeting at the Coors facility.  For those who
may not have heard the Coors plant has been sold and they are closing down
the hospitality room.  Also there will not be a Hostess there to serve
drinks that night.  I would still like to see lots of people there just the
same :)
     Please bring your favorite chips and dips to share with the populace.

Yours In Service
Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea