[Elfsea] Second populous and potluck

Hospitaler of Dragonsfire Tor via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 21 07:18:22 PDT 2014

Come one
Come All!!

This coming Sunday, the day after baronial college, we are having the
second populace and potluck!!

The theme for this month is "what's in a name?"
Several of our populous have not settled on a permanent name… So we will be
discussing Personas, garb, and what that has to do with name selection!
I will be bringing 6-8 books of names!

Ronnie and Carol's..... Gates open at  12 noon... Potluck at 4-5ish so let
us know what your bringing....
Lauretta- Chicken and Rice

Please let us know if you need directions or a ride...
As always bring chairs.... Please don't park up near the pine tree...
This is not a child safe home, there are rather large fur babies...
Thank you and looking forward to seeing folks....