[Elfsea] Elfsea Baronial College

Áine inghean Aodha via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Aug 21 17:55:56 PDT 2014

Forwarding from Facebook post on behalf of the autocrat who is working late
this evening.

Baronial College is around the corner (this weekend). The plan currently is
to load up at storage Friday night at 7pm and setup early Saturday morning.
I need volunteers willing to show up Saturday morning on site at 6:00 in
the morning to help setup everything. Please contact me let me know at
itsamevittorio at gmail.com or private message on facebook.

If you do decide to show early to help please note, and this is important,
there is no driving allowed on the soccer fields. There are pipes that run
underground so when we're setting up please park in a marked parking space.

Thank you all,

Vittorio Dona

Elfsea Baronial College autocrat