[Elfsea] Unload

Signore Vittorio Dona via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Sun Aug 24 08:01:31 PDT 2014

Ladies and Gentlemen,

The event yesterday was awesome.  Everyone had a great time.  Now that it's
over though we must put our toys back in the toy box.  Any help at the
storage would be appreciated.

The storage is at 7601 Airport freeway, Richland Hills, TX 76118.  If you
have any problems getting there or in give myself a call at 817-994-6726 or
the seneshal.   We will be there at noon today. 12:00 p.m.

I look forward to seeing you all there. Many hands makes for light work.
Thank you all again for all your help yesterday.

Signore Vittorio Dona