[Elfsea] Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

Seneschal of Elfsea via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 11:35:51 PST 2014

To the Barony of Elfsea;

     At this time it is my duty to inform our Barony that the Crown of
Ansteorra has suspended Gerhert and Elspeth as our Baron and Baroness.
     This suspension is only valid until the end of this reign.  This is
not a removal, that requires more legal steps.  It does however mean we
cannot have any Baronial Courts until this matter is finished.
     If you feel the need to voice your thoughts on this matter please do
so by emailing all who should be made aware of how you feel.

Yours In Service
Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Seneschal, Barony of Elfsea