[Elfsea] B&B suspension

Sebastian via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 12:01:35 PST 2014

To Elfsea;

     As a member of our Barony I would like to take this time to express my support for Gerhert and Elspeth our Baron and Baroness.  I have always found them to be congenial, caring and compassionate people.  I have never seen them treat anyone in our Barony with anything other than kindness and open arms.  When a personal issue has developed they still recognize the individual for the work they have done in our Barony.  Do they agree with everybody all the time, of course not, if they did that would be a matter of concern.  They may not agree with you but they are willing to listen to what you have to say.  I believe they have done a fine job dealing with a myriad of different personalities, perspectives and challenges as our Baron and Baroness.  They have lead our Barony, and I for one will continue to follow.

Yours In Service
Master Sebastian Frobishire, OP
Azure Keystone
Portcullis