[Elfsea] From the Crown - Suspension of B&B

Brandon McDermott via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Tue Dec 2 14:20:37 PST 2014

To the populace of Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor,

 As many have now undoubtedly heardthrough social media, email lists, or even in person that We as Crown, havesuspended the Baron and Baroness of Elfsea, Lord andLady of Dragonsfire Tor. This was a very difficult decision to make but one wefelt was necessary for the continued health of the local groups.

 With the Crown of Ansteorra comes a burden,a burden of unpleasant decisions that must be made often with information notgenerally available to the populace nor can most of it be made public. Weaccept that with decisions such as these, the voice of the Crown must be farmore succinct than many including ourselves would prefer.

Per Corpora:
V. January 18, 2014 Revision
TERRITORIAL BARONSAND BARONESSES
A. B. VI. A. Appointment and Removal
2. The Crown may suspend a territorial Baron and/or Baroness for theduration of a reign, for just cause stated in writing and presented only to theBaron and/or Baroness.

We ask that everyone participate in the process peacefully and allow theprocesses set forth by Corpora to run their course.

We hope that everyone in Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor can andwill remain loyal to their local group and to the Kingdom by supporting eachother in these hard times. To that end, please keep public comments civil andpolite as you have done thus far and remember that we all want to see both theBarony and her Canton succeed today and in the future.

To that end feel free to contact us by phone (after work hours), email, or inperson. Beyond posting this to Facebook, no open discussion will be had on Ourpart on social media. Please know that our doors are open anytime to discuss asmuch as we may about these most difficult of decisions.

Lochlan & Michelle
King & Queen of Ansteorra