[Elfsea] DRAGONSFIRE TOR YULE REVEL FEAST MENU part 4 of 4

Texas Treasures via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Thu Dec 4 17:53:15 PST 2014

DRAGONSFIRE TOR YULE REVEL FEAST MENU part 4 of 4

The Canton of Dragonsfire Tor invites you to

Yule Revel XXIV

December 6, 2014

Oakdale Park, Glen Rose TX 78043

Site opens at 9:00 am and closes at 10:00 pm.

Forth Course

Dessert Buffet   DFT is holding a Dessert Competition and entrees will be the dessert for the meal.  Baroness Dana, Baroness Lauretta, and one other lucky person will be our Judges for this event.  There will be a drawing for our third Judge, so you may be this lucky person to taste all of the tasty creations.  There will be a prize for the winning Dessert.  Entrees need not be Period but they must be delicioso.

Drinks

Tea, lemonade, and water

Coffee:  coffee will be available throughout the day

This feast is FREE and is included in you Gate Fee.  We are doing this because it is our way of saying THANK YOU to all those who have attended our past events and helped us raise the money needed to buy our new Canton trailer.

GATE FEES

ADULTS                            $10

              6-17                                   $  5

              5 & UNDER                     FREE

              FAMILY MAX                  $30

Non-member surcharge: $5

We hope you will all join us at our Yule Revel and partake of the fun, friends and food.

Please visit our website or email me for more information or if you have any questions.

 http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/yule_revel.php

Come join the fun and bring your best Dessert

Feast Stewards:

Cairistiona MacLaine

(Kandas Newby)

Lord Franklin Whitenhal of Cheshire