[Elfsea] Meetings/Events in December?

Chris Cain via Elfsea elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org
Fri Dec 5 09:15:09 PST 2014

Hello Elfsea!

My wife and I (along with our children) are very new, still "toe dipping"
really.

We've been warmly welcomed by everyone we've met.

I understand from talking to several people and consulting the Baronial
calendar that
1) DFT's Yule celebration is tomorrow.
2) Fighter practice will continue on Wednesdays.
3) Populace is on the 15th not the 22nd.
4) There is no Cook's Guild meeting this month.

Are there any other events or meetings (regular or unusual) that I've
missed?

We already know we can't make the DFT Yule due to a prior engagement.

For anyone trying to put a face to a name, we were at the joint
Steppes-Elfsea Populace in the Park this past Sunday in mundane dress. We
were camped out near Herries' wagon with the spare armor.

We're looking forward to getting to know you and learning to play the game
well.

Sincerely,
Chris Cain
(no Persona yet)