[Elfsea] Armor

Wesley Duke wesleyduke at gmail.com
Tue Feb 25 09:56:46 PST 2014

Greetings. Due to health reasons I can no longer take to the field combat.
So I am selling my arms and armor. I have multiple sword so and basket
hilts a broad sword hilt two rapier foils. For armor I have  a stainless
helm a set of egg armor legs and gauntlets a set off ice falcon arms a set
of leather demi-gauntlets and a set of leather arms. Anyone interested
please contact me privately for pictures and prices.  I also have two
combat legal crossbows for sale as well as  4 longbows.

In service
HL Fearghus MacKenna