[Elfsea] Bulk Fabric Order

Andreas von Meißen scamiz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 27 16:46:00 PST 2014

Greetings, Barony!

I'm still working on something important that has to go to my advisor
tonight, so the fabric order will go in late tonight when I get home. This
means that there's still time to place an order with me if you haven't yet.
In the mean time, this is who I have down wanting fabric:

Ashley Bowman (Áine inghean Aodha): 6 yd Royal Blue IL019
Pat Wade (Jehan d'Entremont) 5 yd Evergreen IL019
Tamara Ownbey Carlton (Caitrina inghean Mhurchadha): 6 yd Cobalt IL019, 6
yd True Navy IL019
April Gill Gunter (Elizabeth Seale): 4 yd Bleached IL019, 4 yd Tawny Port
IL019

If you wanted something and aren't on that list, let me know, 'cause I
didn't get a message from you.

As a reminder: I will compute everyone's total bill after I place the order
and know what shipping ends up being. I need not be paid in advance, but I
will hold the fabric until I am. If asked nicely, I could even be persuaded
to hold fabric until post-GW paychecks start rolling in.

Hope all are well.

-- Andreas