[Elfsea] Meeting with B&B Candidates

Bill Perkins bill.perkins at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jan 7 18:08:35 PST 2014

Greetings unto Elfsea and Loch Ruadh from Sir Alejandro,

After consultation with Countess Elizabeth and Master Sebastian, the meet and greet will not be in the form of a debate.  The candidates will present their visions for Elfsea, and answer any SCA relevant questions presented by the populace.

His Grace Lochlan and Her Excellency Sabine will go first from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm.  During that time, Centurion Gerhart and Her Ladyship Elspeth will not be present in the meeting room.

Then, Centurion Gerhart and Her Ladyship Elspeth will be available from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm.  Again, during that time, His Grace Lochlan and Her Excellency Sabine will not be present in the meeting room.

I look forward to hearing hearing their visions for the Barony.

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea
Lord of Dragonsfire Tor