[Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Texas Treasures Texast at oldstyle.net
Mon Jan 6 20:07:13 PST 2014

From: Daralynn Brittain
Sent: Monday, February 04, 2013 3:50 PM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org ; ansteorra at lists.ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Elfsea Defender

Greetings!!

Elfsea Defender is just around the corner.  Tournament season is fast approaching, and with it...great fun in Elfsea!!

We need help, we need:

A tavern to serve either 3 meals on Saturday, or at least Lunch and Dinner

A volunteer, or group, to do the Traveler's Fare we provide to all on Friday night.  This is simple...soup, stew, chili, or something cool if the weather is as beautiful as it should be!!  We feed as many weary travelers we can, to ease their burden on Friday night.  :)

Please let me know if you can do either of these!!

Have a great day.

In Service,
HL Elspeth de Stervlen
Tavern/Food Coordinator