[Elfsea] Thank you for this evening

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Mon Jan 13 21:26:41 PST 2014

I want to thank everyone who took time from their Monday evening to come out and meet the candidates for the Ninth Baron and Baroness of Elfsea.

Thank you to His Grace Lochlan, Her Excellency Sabine, Centurion Gerhart, and Her Ladyship Elspeth for presenting their vision for the future of Elfsea, and answering the various questions from the populace.

I especially want to thank Her Excellency Elizabeth.  One of the potentially most difficult tasks as a regional seneschal is to aid the Crown in their work to find my successors.

As a reminder, the polling will be conducted on January 27th, at the Elfsea populace meeting.  Populace this month will be in modern attire.  Also, please take time to send in your thoughts and opinions about the candidates and the health of Elfsea to Their Majesties Aaron and Nicollet.  Send your emails to both king at crown.ansteorra.org and queen at crown.ansteorra.org.  Send your emails only to Their Majesties, and know that your comments will be kept in the strictest of confidence by Their Majesties.

Sir Alejandro
Baron of Elfsea