[Elfsea] Gulf Wars XXIII

Baron of Elfsea baron at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 14 05:54:04 PST 2014

Unto all who read these words, greetings from Sir Alejandro

There are disturbing signs to the east – flocks of birds put to flight, animals fleeing from an unseen force, rivers once clear running with mud and debris.  Trimaris, ever aggressive, seeks to once again test their might.  Their Majesties have called forth their Army – warriors, artisans, bards – to show Trimaris that Ansteorra is strong and vigilant.  Elfsea will answer the call to arms, and march forth – confident and powerful – to fight for our land and Kingdom!

As in years past, Gulf Wars fast approaches.  I look forward to another strong showing of our Barony and Canton in March.  The size of encampments is determined by the number of people who preregister for Gulf Wars. Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor, in recent memory, has been fortunate to have an encampment where we all come together and have room – because of everyone who has preregistered.  Everyone who preregisters with a group ensures their allotment of space is combined with all others, to form a large parcel of land.

Mail in preregistration must be postmarked by January 31st, 2014.  ACCEPS will be available for on-line preregistration until February 18th, 2014.  If you know you are going to Gulf Wars, and wish to camp with Elfsea, take time to get your space reserved.

When you sign-up to camp with Elfsea, please mark “Group Camping with:” as “Barony of Elfsea” – including members of the Canton.

Countess Amelot has graciously agreed to handle land coordination for Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor.  Once you preregister, send Her Excellency the following
Date arriving
Type of tent (modern or period)
Size of  tent (including ropes)
Date departing