[Elfsea] Populace in the Park in June

donnelshaw at aol.com donnelshaw at aol.com
Tue Jun 10 11:36:14 PDT 2014

And what town is the park in?

-----Original Message-----
From: Baroness of Elfsea <baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org>
To: elfsea <elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org>; dragonsfire-tor <dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tue, Jun 10, 2014 1:21 pm
Subject: [Elfsea] Populace in the Park in June

Greetings Elfsea and Dragonsfire Tor!

June has 5 Sundays.  On the 5th Sunday we will be hosting a Populace in the Park.  We encourage everyone to come out, in Garb.  Sunday, June 29th beginning at 1PM until around 5 ish.  To be at JW Dunlop Sports Park, where Rapier is held.

Bring your armor, bring your weapons and your A game!!!

Not a combatant on the field? Bring your arts, bring your crafts, bring your willingness to help to hydrate and speak to people about our wonderful SCA!!!

We will host mini tournys, Chivalric and Rapier.  We will host a mini A & S competition.  We invite all artisans to come out and discuss your art form, we encourage all  new artisans to come out, bring your questions and speak with more experienced artists.

This will be potluck, bring a favorite dish to share with everyone, the fare should be light and simple, perfect for a summer day!!!  Everyone should bring plenty to hydrate with and chairs.  We will provide water and Gatorade, and tables.

All Heraldic Banners are welcome, let's make the park fill with color!

If anyone has anything they wish to donate toward prizes...please let us know, privately.  :)

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea

Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor