[Elfsea] Populace, Coronet design, Populace in the Park...and....more

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Tue Jun 17 13:01:15 PDT 2014

Times for the Populace in the Park?

Caelin

________________________________
From: Elfsea [elfsea-bounces+rjt=softwareinnovation.com at lists.ansteorra.org] on behalf of Baroness of Elfsea [baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org]
Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2014 2:31 PM
To: elfsea at lists.ansteorra.org; dragonsfire-tor at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Elfsea] Populace, Coronet design, Populace in the Park...and....more

Greetings all!

There is so much going on, chances for everyone to get involved, somehow.

Monday, June 23rd is Populace.  Look for words from the Seneschal on all details.

We made a call about 3 weeks ago, or so, for all designs for the new coronets to be brought to Populace in June.  So, NEXT WEEK.  We will be looking them over and discussing them. The coronets were brought out to Practice in the park last time, and will be at Populace meeting ( Elspeth PROMISES to take pictures tonight and post them on Facebook, not sure if this list will allow them, we will try).  All designs will be  given to Aethelstan for design. We are asking for two designs, that will then be presented to the populace for voting.  ONE of those designs will be the new Baronial Coronets.  :)  Make sure to be part of this decision by coming to Populace!!!

June 29th is Populace in the Park Mini Tourny.  It looks to be a great day of fun.  We are asking all to bring a dish to share, chairs, armor, weapons, art and sciences, your questions, your answers and stories..Bardic is also very much welcome!!  More details on Monday!

Life is good in Elfsea, join us to make it even better!!!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea
Lord and Lady of DragonsfireTor