[Elfsea] Banner Painting and potluck

Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:55:32 PDT 2014

If you are more than one list I
apologize now for the extra post:)

Knock knock. Anyone out there? I
have heard from only a few of you. Here is the updated food list.

If you do not cook no problem.
Bring buns, tomatoes, onions, pickels……

BY the way, I received 10 more 21 x 21 scarfs
today so you can still sign up for the Banner painting. I look forward to
hearing from you.

Banner painting this Saturday 6/21.

Let’s talk food and have a
party.

After banner painting and
forge we are having a get together with potluck at Ron and Carols home. Let’s
get a list going so we know what will be there. All are welcome. Remember about
small children.

Main course

Sausages 16 J&S

Hot dogs 7 J&S

Meatball
subs on a stick          Elmer/Kandi

Hamburgers                             Frank/Diane

Drinks

Coke                                        Frank/Diane

Unsweet Tea                           Lauretta

Sweet Tea

Sides

Condiments

Catsup                                     J&S

Best Food Mayo                     J&S

Mustard                                   J&S

Plates and utensils

We have cups

We have paper plates

We have spoons