[Elfsea] New Archery Marshall!!!

Baroness of Elfsea baroness at elfsea.ansteorra.org
Thu Jun 19 11:17:02 PDT 2014

forwarding this great news:

Archers of Ansteorra!

It is my extreme pleasure that I appoint Master Caelin on Andrede as
the new Archery Marshal of the Barony of Elfsea. Please join with me
in extending a hearty Congratulations to Master Andrede!

Yours In Service,
Lord Francois De Lions,
Central Region Archery Marshal, Ansteorra
Keeper of the Royal Rounds, Ansteorra

A very HUGE thank you goes to Master Sebastian for heading up our Archery
program for the many years (3 ?) he has.  He took on this task because he
wanted to see our program continue to grow and flourish, even as he held
other jobs in our Barony.  So, thank you very much, we appreciate all your
hard work.

Master Caelin, You have been champion, run the shoots, and been a marshal
in charge at numerous events.  We thank you for your contributions and
welcome you as the Archery Marshall of Elfsea.  We look forward to  many
more great things from the Archery community!!

HUZZAH!!

In Service,

Gerhart and Elspeth
Baron and Baroness of Elfsea