[Elfsea] Baronial College update

Signore Vittorio Dona itsamevittorio at gmail.com
Thu Jun 19 14:51:20 PDT 2014

Greetings Elfsea,

Things are starting to really build steam for Baronial College.  The
website is now live and running at http://elfsea.info   The class section
is a little bare.  If you want to teach a class send our class coordinator
an email.  If you attended a class that you thought was awesome and would
like to see again, drop us a line and we'll try and get in touch with them.
 If you have friends that have classes they want to teach, if you or
someone you know had a class that either they didn't get to teach or would
like to teach again from Kings college, Please feel free to contact us.

This year's college is going to be awesome. ACCEPS is open don't miss out.

Signore Vittorio Dona

Class Coordinator - Class Coordinator - Lady Eibhilin inghean Sheafraid -
email moas at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org
<email:moas at dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org>

Please copy our A&S officer - Her Honorable Lady Elizabeth de Salisbiry
moas at elfsea.ansteorra.org