[Elfsea] FW: banner painting

Janie Cason j-cason at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 05:32:16 PDT 2014

Sent from my Windows Phone
________________________________
From: Bentley-Cason, Janie<mailto:Janie.Bentley-Cason at saint-gobain.com>
Sent: ‎6/‎5/‎2014 7:07 AM
To: j-cason at hotmail.com<mailto:j-cason at hotmail.com>
Subject: re: banner painting

Good day to all.
Banner painting will be held 6/21/14 at Carol and Ron's home.
This venue is not child proofed. The owner has expressed a concern regarding small children. There are multiple pets that are not used to being around small children. So with that in mind if you have small children please make other arrangements for them.
The address is
231 Country rd. 437
Stephenville, TX
We will be starting around 11:00am.
Things to do/ think about ahead of time

1.      Start thinking about what you want on your banner

2.      If you have a sketch bring it with you

3.      Do not wear cloths you cannot get dirty

4.      Bring a chair

We will have an overhead projector if we need it. If anyone has some pencils (and if need be a way to sharpen them) please bring them.
Baroness Elspeth will be sharing her expertise on silk banner painting with us. Should be a fun day. Maybe we should think about snacks??? Let me know.
Here is what I have so far.
Ann                       1             21x21
Joseph                  1             21x21
Carol                    1             21x21
Vivian                   1             21x21
Dana                     1             21x21
Shannon              3             21x21
Janie                     2             21x21
Sybil                      2             21x21
                                                                           12           -              21x21
Courtney             1             15x60
                                                                           1            -              15x60
Money can be collected on 6/21.

If you did not sign up and are interested in participating contact me. Don't wait too long or I cannot get another order in on time.
In service
Janie

PS  Not to be forgotten......Eoghan will have the forge open on this day for those that would rather work on projects there.