[Elfsea] [Ansteorra] Alcohol and Pets at Elfsea Defender

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 19 11:41:04 PDT 2014

Hello,

 As
 Boy Scout Liaison, I have something to add:

Please note that NO BARS
can be set up where they can be seen, please keep them tucked away,
where there are walls.  ALL Alcohol MUST be in period containers, mugs,
glasses....NO labeled bottles, or any that
 are noticeably alcohol looking are to  be carried around, displayed or
left out.

The Barony works hard to maintain the great relationship we
have with the Scouts, we wish to continue having one.  Thank you for
cooperating with these rules.

Remember, have a blast, and be safe!

Thank You,

HL Elspeth de Stervlen