[Elfsea] Alcohol and Pets at Elfsea Defender

April Gunter alpage1225 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Mar 19 10:20:35 PDT 2014

On alcohol and pets:
The Boy Scout Council kindly looks the other way regarding alcohol on site during our events. With that in mind, tolerance for rowdy and drunken behavior during the parties Saturday night will be VERY, VERY LOW. We will have some security wandering among the camps that night, and I will not hesitate in having offenders removed from the site.  The Barony of Elfsea works very hard to maintain its relationship with the Scouts.

Please note that no bars can be set up where they can be seen, and must be tucked away behind walls or in pavilions away from view.  All alcohol MUST be kept in period containers, mugs or glasses - no labeled bottles or recognizable containers are to be carried around, displayed or left out in the open.  Any offending items found out in the open or carried about will be removed and placed in the trash for disposal.
 As for pets, well-mannered pets will be permitted as long as they are leashed. Pets and their owners who cannot behave or follow the rules will be asked to leave the site. Service animals are always welcome.  Thank you for cooperating with these rules and understanding their necessity. YIS,Countess Elizabeth Seale, Event Steward