[Elfsea] Queens photos

Richard Threlkeld rjt at softwareinnovation.com
Mon May 12 20:08:07 PDT 2014

I've processed and posted the pictures from Queens. Started with about 1200 and ended up with 865 usable. My big flash ran through the batteries and I had no spares (bad Pelican - where was plan B?). Most required color temperature or tint adjustment plus the normal cropping and exposure adjustment.

I tried to avoid the on camera flash as it was not strong enough for the distances anyway, but that meant action shots got some blurring. I kept some of those as they were interesting.

In any case, you may use these for any non-profit, SCA use as long as you provide attribution to Richard Threlkeld, Caelin on Andrede, or Betsy Marshall. I'll provide a photographer's release, but (other than for pictures of me), you are on your own for model releases if you need them.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/rthrelkeld/sets/

Richard Threlkeld